Pumpkin Perfume: 4 Best Perfumes With Pumpkin Notes
If you’re a fan of the pumpkin-in-everything obsession that happens this time of year, you’re in luck. Take your love of all things Pumpkin Spice Latte and try our fave fragrances featuring notes of pumpkin, ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
Our Top Pumpkin Perfume Picks:
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Top Pumpkin Perfume Picks:
- 2 Like This by Etat Libre d’Orange
- 3 Norell Elixir by Norell
- 4 Vanille Absolu by Montale
- 5 Rima XI by Carner Barcelona
- 6 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 18.104.22.168.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 22.214.171.124 SCENTBIRD: DATE A PUMPKIN PERFUME BEFORE MARRYING IT!
With a spicy base of pumpkin and ginger, Like This gets lightened up with a splash of tangerine. Immortelle flower, heliotrope and musk cut through the warmth with a subdued sweetness, making for an ultra-autumnal blend that’s totally unique.
Norell Elixir has all the makings of a long-lasting, cold weather fave: pink pepper and allspice anchored to sumptuous floral notes makes this one perfect for date nights, or just those wonderful late, late nights.
If you always order your lattes with whipped cream on top, we’ve got just the scent for you. Vanille Absolu is warm, fragrant and totally tasty, picking up the airy sweetness of vanilla paired with woody notes for a decidedly modern take on a gourmand perfume. With a sprinkle of cinnamon on top, this delicious Montale scent is a perfect pick for autumn-winter.
Nutmeg mingles with cardamom, cinnamon, vanilla and amber, giving it a deep oriental finish.
Sara Carner, founder of Carner Barcelona, told us how Rima XI was created:
RIMA XI is about the sensuality and contrast found in one of my favorite poems of Bécquer, a XIXth century Spanish poet. It’s an intense floral spicy pumpkin perfume that evokes the seductive, defiant, inaccessible love.
Follow @Scentbird on Instagram for more fragrance finds, steals, and inspiration!