Dear chocoholics, we’ve rounded up some of the most intriguing coco-themed perfumes just in time for National Chocolate Day. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delicious offering – all available on Scentbird.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Amour De CaCao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique
- 0.2 Chocolate Greedy by Montale
- 0.3 English Laundry Signature for Her by English Laundry
- 0.4 Chocolat Mat by Masaki Matsushima
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 188.8.131.52.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 184.108.40.206 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
The scent of Amour De CaCao by Comptoir Sud Pacifique delivers that richly joyous, deeply sensual feeling of biting through the soft center of the finest French praline.
Released in 1993, Amour De CaCao boldly proclaims that chocolate is the new sex. It is a olfactive confection of orange peel, carambola (starfruit), raw cocoa and warmly sensual vanilla base.
This perfume is exactly what it says on the label. Chocolate, coffee and vanilla in rich, sultry spoonfuls from beginning to end, with a little bitter orange as garnish. The key ingredient here? Self-indulgence.
Dark, woody notes combine with orris root and musk to balance out the sugary heart of the fragrance, though this is a less dominating sweetness, and instead a gourmand aroma that lingers on the skin.
The tartness of the blackcurrant pairs with the strong, raw cocoa powder like an excellent wine and dark chocolate combo.
The addition of coconut to the traditional sandalwood and musk base adds depth and highlights the chocolate note.