What Your Fragrance Wardrobe Needs Now: SMART And SASSY Scents
The summer might be slowing down, but you don’t have to stop having fun. Renew your start-of-fall enthusiasm with new perfume.
But not just any perfume. No.
Here at Scentbird we combed the entire fragrance collection for the best smart and sassy perfumes so you do not have to.
Thank us later, from the Scentbird team xoxo
Minaudière by Judith Leiber
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Minaudière by Judith Leiber
- 0.2 Power Ballad by Room 1015
- 0.3 Notting Hill for Women by English Laundry
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 18.104.22.168.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 22.214.171.124 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
The scent opens with vibrant bourgeons de cassis, sparkling bergamot blossom, and delectable apple creating an addictive fruity rush.Heart notes arrive in the form of jasmine, lily of the valley, and lush white flowers that evoke luxury and sophistication. The sweet and sultry sumptuousness of praline, musk and sandalwood wraps around the skin with a seductive trail… Leaving you craving for more!
Inspired by 90’s high school years when teenagers were kissing and dancing while listening to heavy metal power ballads, this Room 1015 olfactive marvel will help you nail the smart-brassy-classy style wherever you’re headed.
Carefree and rebellious, Power Ballad showcases clean and sensual notes of mint, anise, cumin and grapefruit with a bit of grunge and spiced added with notes of cedar and leather.
Talk about English charm overload, Notting Hill for Women is sure to breathe an air of classy flirtation into your everyday. Created as a salute to the posh London neighborhood, this fragrance is all sophistication – with extra style.
This fresh, classic scent opens with notes of bergamot, mandarin, and cassis. The heart of the scent is a blend of jasmine, rose, and cyclamen with herbal and green notes. Initially zesty-tart, a note of cassis starts a fruity riot and overtakes the opening. Just beneath the golden shimmer of flower and sophistication, you get an intoxicating mix of warm wood, vanilla, musk and amber.
The mercury is dropping and bonfire nights are getting close – time to stock up on scent trends that don’t have an expiry date: SMART And SASSY will be in style forever.