Believe it or not, holiday season will be here before we know it. We’ve rounded up three next-level colognes you need to know for all your top-notch events. Wherever you go, turn up the charm for fall and winter.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Cuirs by Carner Barcelona
- 0.2 Bleu Noir for Him by Narciso Rodriguez
- 0.3 Black Bold by Kenneth Cole
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 188.8.131.52.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 184.108.40.206 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Cuirs is a soft leathery perfume that evokes the scent of antique artisanal leather ateliers. It translates the combination of magic and craftsmanship into a scented liquid reminiscent of pure luxury.
It starts off spicy and exotic, with saffron and cumin filling up your head with their smoldering aroma. Sandalwood, guiaic wood, and patchouli then follow all hyped up and spiced up by the initial exotic vibes. The violet note softens the overall woodiness of this masculine powerhouse. Oud is discernible as a base note, pulling through a rich leathery scent at the heart of the fragrance.
Bleu Noir eschews traditional thoughts around what makes a manly fragrance by introducing highly aromatic nutmeg and intense and spicy cardamom. The transition into the musky heart is sleek, effortlessly sensuous. The warm, dark woody base of amber, blue cedar and black ebony seduce the senses with lustful aroma.
A fragrant tribute to the City That Never Sleeps and its versatile, fearless spirit, Black Bold is polished, complex, intense and a profoundly masculine scent.
A statement scent in any collection, Black Bold opens with a spicy herbaceous mix of water mint, mandarin orange, basil, ginger, and cedar.
Push the concrete-jungle to the max with a decadent leathery wood base, incense, nutmeg, lotus, suede and violet leaf leaping off the skin as a hard-to-ignore testament of style.