The renowned French designer Catherine Malandrino offers a cheatsheet to Parisian cool: a carefully crafted French perfume applied on all the right places. And to make things easier, Scentbird carries not one, but two of these amazing Catherine Malandrino perfumes: Style de Paris and Romance de Provence.
Table of Contents
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 22.214.171.124.1 Each month, try a new scent. Find something that makes you feel sexy, empowered, relaxed…happy!
- 126.96.36.199.2 If you do not want to end up with a collection of unwanted fragrances that will just end up gathering dust on your dressing table, I suggest try using Scentbird’s services.
- 188.8.131.52.3 Scentbird is a luxury fragrance subscription service that sends you a roller-ball size supply of the fragrance of your choice for $14.95/month.
- 184.108.40.206.4 For $14.95, Scentbird is your monthly invitation to fragrant elegance, chicness and refinement.
- 220.127.116.11.5 To join Scentbird or learn more about this luxurious fragrance service, click here: https://www.scentbird.com
- 18.104.22.168.6 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Style de Paris
Each of the notes in Style de Paris connects the premise of Paris with the olfactive poetry derived from the pleasure of wearing this sexy perfume. Nonchalant, confident, always sexy and with an air of je ne sais quoi attitude, Style de Paris is the only sexy accessory you’ll ever need.
The mix of multichromatic fruity notes is heavenly and downright seducing. Then comes the heart that features orange blossom, gardenia, violet and ocean breeze accord with its quirky essence, only to be wrapped up by patchouli in the base, like an oversize sweater slipping off the shoulder to reveal just a little bit of skin.
Romance de Provence
Sinfully rich and addictive, this fragrant joie de vivre starts off with mandarin orange, apple blossom, black currant and pear. The innocent and unassuming opening morphs into subtly seductive heart of flowers: jasmine, orange blossom, rose, violet, lily and green tea. The true hedonistic spirit of Provance shines through in the dry down, where vanilla, patchouli, tonka bean, amber and caramel convince you that you can have your cake and eat it too.