My Morning Routine by Kate: Scentbird Spills All3 min read
I’m not a morning person and prefer to spent the extra 15 minutes lying in bed scrolling through Instagram than anything else. Except for coffee. I can even say that sitting down for 20-30 min with a cup of coffee in the morning is something that helps me feel and look better. My morning routine is quite simple but effective – I finally found products that work on my skin. It was quite a journey…
- Facial Cleanser – I start with cleansing my face with Tolerance Cleanser from Natura Bisse, but 2-3 times a week I replace it with exfoliating cream from Maria Galland. I have a sensitive skin so I use very gentle products.
- Body Cleanser – I recently switched to using Scentbird shower products. I love mixing them up (they all smell so yummy!) but my favorites are Earl Grey & Blackberry Foaming Shower Cream and Rose & Prosecco Airy Body Polish. The polish is one of the best I have tried, because it has tiny red rice powder granules that make it feel very gentle yet exfoliating.
- After Shower – Since I’m not a morning person, I don’t have the energy to use body moisturizers (except after weekends on the beach) so I go straight to my face. I use toner, serum and face cream from Natura Bisse. I love the treatment lotion from La Mer – the formula is light and doesn’t leave any greasy feeling. I use the same products for day and night, so the whole process is just a habit for me (and takes zero time).
- A little extra – During cold seasons I also add vitamins to my routine. I love Liposomas Ampoules from Marti Derm – I can see the results almost instantly. It creates radiant firm skin.
- Finishing touches – Can’t have a day without perfume! Although I’ve been using the same products for my morning routine for the last year, I need to smell different every day. My Scentbird perfumes let me switch scents easily. My favorites so far are Fat Electrician by Etat Libre D’Orange, 1969 by Histoires de Parfums and Daringly Different by Diana Vreeland.
Kate is Head of Influencer Relations at Scentbird