Unlike passwords, people’s personalities are truly unique. However, certain exceptional personality traits are linked to people born in the month of September, which undoubtedly influences their choice of fragrance.
Check out September’s olfactory matches:
- People born in September are known for being meticulous and never make a move without considering the consequences.
- They are known for being highly intellectual, and they often find popular culture a bit boring.
- Paying attention to the details gives them a competitive advantage, aiming close to perfection, their favorite destination.
- People born in the month of September love to take action. They may have good communication skills, but they let their actions do all the talking.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Narciso EDP by Narciso Rodriguez for her
- 0.2 Nuit de Megève by by EIGHT & BOB
- 0.3 Bonus match: Get A Room By Confessions Of A Rebel
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 184.108.40.206.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 220.127.116.11 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Olfactory match: Narciso EDP by Narciso Rodriguez for her and Terra by Vince Camuto for him
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Eau de Parfum is a woody musk-based composition, promising a velvety, sensual dry down. A grounding accord of gardenia keeps Narciso EDP balanced at all stages, neither too mellow floral at its top, nor too sharp at its base. The result is perhaps one of Narciso’s most elegant and popular creations, a musky scent that is as feminine, creamy and comforting as it is deep and elegant.
Why you will love it: Like all of Rodriguez’s creations, this scent is anything but linear and offers many twists along the way. Every time you wear it, it will surprise you with a different reveal of notes.
Nuit de Megève opens with a very subtle layer of grapefruit and petitgrain, dusted with dry cloves imparting a brisk crisp edge to the scent’s oriental heart. The finishing touch is compelling and aromatic with vetiver, tobacco and musk warming up the fragrance for a memorable and lasting impression.
Why you will love it: With unpredictable weather heading our way, we’re sure the versatility of this transeasonal hero will win you over. Breezy for sunshine-filled days and woody for those chilly September nights, this one is a next-level cologne, perfect for anyone with a refined taste.
A scent for the daring, this playful unisex number aims to capture the smell of temptation, best enjoyed skin-on-skin.
So, while the opening act is full of mandarin orange and apple accord layered over water hyacinth, the second act is an interplay of blond woods and herbaceous clary sage oil. Sumptuous praline and swoon-worthy vanilla develop in the dry-down, with delicious richness.
Yet, for all its boldness, Get A Room is never overpowering but, rather a refined scent that settles nicely and becomes a private, sensuous secret. Get a room – and a partner.
Why you will love it: Sensual, timeless with a touch of mischief, Get A Room is original and mysterious number, the way you prefer it.
Follow us on Instagram @Scentbird for more brilliant transeasonal scent finds!