Fragrances And Travels: How to Smell Amazing While Traveling
Tip Number One: Travel-Friendly Fragrance Cases
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Tip Number One: Travel-Friendly Fragrance Cases
- 0.2 Tip Number Two: Pick An Evocative Fragrance
- 0.3 Tip Number Three: Lock In The Scent
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 18.104.22.168.1 Each month, try a new scent. Find something that makes you feel sexy, empowered, relaxed…happy!
- 22.214.171.124.2 If you do not want to end up with a collection of unwanted fragrances that will just end up gathering dust on your dressing table, I suggest try using Scentbird’s services.
- 126.96.36.199.3 Scentbird is a luxury fragrance subscription service that sends you a roller-ball size supply of the fragrance of your choice for $14.95/month.
- 188.8.131.52.4 For $14.95, Scentbird is your monthly invitation to fragrant elegance, chicness and refinement.
- 184.108.40.206.5 To join Scentbird or learn more about this luxurious fragrance service, click here: https://www.scentbird.com
- 1.1 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Tip Number Two: Pick An Evocative Fragrance
Tip Number Three: Lock In The Scent
Spray a bit of your perfume deep in your cleavage and you are good to go. The heat of your body will make sure that you release those olfactory molecules and dazzle everyone around you. Still, if you are into topless sunbathing, skip this piece of advice to move onto the next one.
If a fedora is an essential part of your wardrobe, you will love this. Take a small cotton cloth, spray a generous amount of your perfume on it and stick it inside the fedora.
Leave the cloth there for a few days so that scent molecules can infiltrate your favorite accessory. Always remember to return the perfumed cloth back into the fedora when you are not wearing it to keep the scent fresh.
You can highlight your beach sex appeal by scenting your bikini set. Due to the fact that bikinis are usually made of artificial fabrics, you must never apply the perfume straight onto the beachwear.
Instead, try the same trick as with the fedora. Wrap your bikini set in a heavily perfumed piece of cloth and keep it there for a day or so. You can do the same thing with your beach towel, or even better, use a few drops of lavender essential oil to turn your beach towel into a relaxing retreat for your body.