Floral, citrus, woodsy or musky, the Scentbird HQ is always buzzing with a medley of top notes. Read below for our team’s favorite items.
Table of Contents
- 1 Meet Andre
- 2 Histoire de Perfumes – This Is Not A Blue Bottle
- 3 (Malin + Goetz) – Dark Rum
- 4 Hugo Boss Iced
- 5 Scentbird – Yuzu & Ginger Hand Cream
- 6 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 18.104.22.168.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 22.214.171.124 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Born in Paris, Andre has lived in several cities, including Rome and Saint-Petersburg before moving to New York to do academic research. He loves living on the UWS in New York and paints and composes music in his spare time. He joined Scentbird in 2017 and manages the way our site functions.
He likes fragrances that are rigorously crafted and a bit unexpected.
Andre’s top picks include:
Serious, meticulous, proud and a little cold. That’s me at work.
Passionate, never seizes to amaze, a little eccentric. That’s me outside of work, when I perform or go out.
Fresh, hungry, cold, but calm and peaceful. That’s me at home, when I create, invent or do sports.
I am clearly a picky person. This didn’t smell as fruity as I would have anticipated, instead it’s a little spicy and fresh, and also it has nice delicate texture.