Summer might be over, but the party’s just begun. Give yourself and your fragrance wardrobe a taste of fall fun with these 3 fabulous perfumes.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Indigo by Nest Fragrances
- 0.2 Gilded Fox by Pinrose
- 0.3 Notting Hill For Women by English Laundry
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 220.127.116.11.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 18.104.22.168 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Finding a fall-appropriate woody fragrance that feels fresh, and uplifting can be a bit of a challenge. Indigo by Nest Fragrances mixes ripe fig and cashmere wood for a sweet and sexy take on a spicy scent.
Sometimes the sunshine’s just not doing it, right? On those mornings you need something brighter to get you going, reach for Gilded Fox. Pinrose lists rum as one of its main notes, but that’s not what we had in mind. Butter and cocoa with caramel undertones come together for a perfume that’s sweet, sensual and fabulously feminine. Who needs sunshine when you have all this goodness caressing your skin? Swoon.
Imagine strolling through Notting Hill, London, on the first day of fall. There are flower stands on all sides, filling the damp, rainy air with floral delight. Without warning, you get a heavenly whiff of vanilla, musk and amber. Flower and romance to the nines. The only thing you don’t get with this scent is the welcoming Hugh Grant’s lovely English accent.