So you’ve got your cologne ready for a night out in the town: classic, chic, fougere. But then your other half shows up wearing sweet, gourmand perfume and things get confusing. We feel you, but it needn’t be that way. Because a little fragrance wardrobe coordination goes a long way.
And as the renowned French Perfume House Etat Libre d`Orange can attest, sometimes couple’s chemistry is all about matching fragrances with attitudes. Which is why they provided us with one of the best scented duos money can buy: Like This for her and Hermann A Mes Cotes Me Paraissait Une Ombre for him.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Like This by Etat Libre d`Orange
- 0.2 Hermann A Mes Cotes Me Paraissait Une Ombre by Etat Libre d`Orange
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 220.127.116.11.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 18.104.22.168 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
This unique, pumpkin and spice combo is a must-have perfume for fall. Think of the most original scent you’ve ever came across, but better. The introductory citruses are injected with a fleshy pumpkin note pumpkin. Meet ginger, the spice that cuts through all other notes and laces it with freshness. Warm, intimate and inviting, just like a love story.
A line borrowed by a Victor Hugo poem A quoi songeaient les deux cavaliers dans la foret” (What Two Horsemen Were Thinking in the Forest) which translates “by my side, Hermann seemed to me like a shadow,” this is a fragrance proving right those who claim that not all French fragrances are created equal.
The perfumers envisioned it like an olfactive shadow, but we like to think of it as Like This soulmate. While Like This is unexpected, Hermann creates a sense of anticipation. It opens up with cool notes, it finishes up with warm dark woods, incense, and patchouli, the perfect pair to the musky base of Like This.