As 2017 is slowly reaching its end, let’s revisit the top three best smelling colognes to satisfy all of your special occasions this holiday party season.
Table of Contents
- 1 This Is Not A Blue Bottle Eau de Parfum by Histoires de Parfums
- 2 Narciso Rodriguez for Him by Narciso Rodriguez
- 3 John Varvatos EDT by John Varvatos
- 4 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 126.96.36.199.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 188.8.131.52 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Adhering to the gold standards of cologne and breaking all the rules at the same time is basically the premise of This Is Not A Blue Bottle Eau de Parfum by Histoires de Parfums. A sexy, majestic number that hints at luxury and has an undeniable style.
Rarely you will find a cologne as unique, indescribable and captivating as this fragrance from Histoires de Parfums.
Mixing aldehydes with bright orange zest is a smart start to a manly cologne. Doubling down with warm honey, geranium and musk at the heart, patchouli and amber come in at the base for a sweet, spicy evocative scent for the new year.
Intended to inspire a bit of seduction, Narciso Rodriguez for Him is warm and mysterious blend. Consisting of only four notes – musk, amber, violet leaf and patchouli – the fragrance is a modern spin on a classic Fougere, with a totally individual character. Warm amber works seamlessly with musk and patchouli, brightened with a touch of violet petal.
Dress to impress from head to toe and wrist to neck with this lovely cologne.
Geared towards the casual gentleman, John Varvatos EDT is a spiced up woody scent that radiates warmth and laid-back vibes.
Powerful, intriguing and masculine, the cologne embraces its softer side with the sweetness of fig and plum. All the while the precious and exotic spices – cinnamon and pepper- warm up with wood notes of cedar and sandalwood at the base.
Rich and sensual, the designer’s eponymous fragrance is a smooth trip, perfect for the holidays and beyond.