Bottled and aged to perfection: Boozy Scents
Sensual, warm with a dark undertone, these are our choices for boozy scents that will intoxicate your senses, garner tons of compliments, but won’t induce a hangover. And remember: Spritz responsibly.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 (MALIN+GOETZ): Dark Rum
- 0.2 Man in Black by Bvlgari
- 0.3 Remarkable People by Etat Libre d’Orange
- 0.4 An added bonus: Scentbird Rose & Prosecco Hand Cream
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 188.8.131.52.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 184.108.40.206 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Never has a fragrance been so aptly named. Dark Rum will intoxicate you and will have everyone under influence with its rich, and deep rum-soaked heart. Sultry plum and luxurious leather make for a balanced scent. The addition of milk accord prevents it from becoming too saccharine.
Rum and leather are again at play here, announcing that this scent is not for the boys. The liquor sashays through the composition, mellowing down the strong leather and iris combo. You’ll feel like you’re sipping on a rum in an exclusive bar, dressed to kill.
Feeling bubbly? It’s probably the effervescent champagne note in Remarkable people mingling with spicy cardamom. Grapefruit opens the concoction and sandalwood wraps it nicely with an olfactive bow at the end, but when this marvel of the French avant-garde perfume house Etat Libre D’Orange hits your nostrils, you will feel in a word: AMAZING.
An added bonus: Scentbird Rose & Prosecco Hand Cream
Crisp and inviting sparkling nuances with vibrant rose notes housed in a sleek tube. Does it get any better than this? Rosehip oil, Vitamins A + E infused oils and Soothing aloe leaf all come together to awaken your skin, not just your nose.