6 Summer Perfumes Perfect for Date Nights
Yes, date nights instead of a single date night, because after you fill his heart with love and his head with perfume, he will be bewitched for a long, long time.
Making him swoon has never been easier…
Ladies, please take notes (into consideration)
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Amore Vince Camuto by Vince Camuto
- 2 2. Happy Heart by Clinique
- 3 3. Bright Crystal by Versace
- 4 4. Sensuous Nude by Estée Lauder
- 5 5. Be Delicious Fresh Blossom by DKNY
- 6 6. Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun
- 7 Scentbird: Literally Your Ace in the Pocket Or Purse
- 8 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 184.108.40.206.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 220.127.116.11 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
High temperatures and summer evenings filled with fun are simply begging for special kind of scents. The bewitching kind, to be exact!
These fragrances should be light, seductive and discreetly floral, without even a hint of heavy and suffocating notes.
There are women who display a year-round faithfulness to a single perfume, but also there are ones who choose perfumes depending on the occasion, season, and even mood.
When it comes to perfumes it is difficult to distinguish between the correct and the wrong approach, because perfume is an intimate perk of every woman. But still, what we can discuss about are the fragrance notes, some of which are simply not suitable for the summer.
These are primarily oriental and heavy floral notes like jasmine, sandalwood, frankincense, patchouli, rosewood, and musk. It is clear that these fragrance notes are not ideal for use in warmer days, because they are heavy and extremely intrusive.
What I recommend opting instead are light floral, melt-in-your-mouth fruity and aquatic notes, like yuzu, bergamot and rose, just to name a few.
Wear one of the following perfumes and make the summer moon a witness of the birth of new love:
1. Amore Vince Camuto by Vince Camuto
Notes of passion fruit, bergamot, frozen clementines seduce your senses, offering a jolt of passion, while the notes of freesia, orchid, lotus and wild lily of the valley safeguard the surging wave of femininity. Sensual crystal amber, musk and sandalwood seal the deal with the creamy, velvety texture that begs for more.
Amore Vince Camuto for a real story of amore.
2. Happy Heart by Clinique
Sweet sensuality with a hint of mischief, the heavenly mix of mandarin orange, carrot, water hyacinth with sandalwood and white woods is a gentle whisperer of silent love poetry.
3. Bright Crystal by Versace
Yuzu, peony, magnolia and lotus is the winning combo, so place all your bets on it!
4. Sensuous Nude by Estée Lauder
It features rich notes of coconut, sandalwood, vanilla and musk that give it a plushy, intoxicating scent.
Sensual, seductive with a casual beachy vibe, Sensuous Nude strips all of the feelings to the bare essentials. The stuff summer romance is made of…
5. Be Delicious Fresh Blossom by DKNY
The irresistible scent is hard to be materialized in a vocal form, but brings to mind a balance between youthful and sophisticated and sweet and elegant notes, like candy apple and rose, or grapefruit and lily-of-the-valley.
A perfume that hooks the man, so all you need to do is reel him in.
6. Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun
Its secret lies in the simplicity of the single main actor: ambroxan that goes so well with every outfit and every occasion.
When in doubt, wear this one on your first date night, and watch him save your number on speed dial as he kisses you goodbye.
Scentbird: Literally Your Ace in the Pocket Or Purse
Yes, particularly on date nights, Scentbird is literally your ace in the purse!