Looking for a cologne to help you ring in some yuletide cheer? Festive notes like pine, warm spices and mulled wine are blended to perfect in these top colognes. Spritz and go, wherever you go with your new winter signature on Scentbird:
Table of Contents
- 1 Homme by Vince Camuto
- 2 Colonia Pura by Acqua di Parma
- 3 The Architects Club by Arquiste
- 4 Dark Rum by (MALIN+GOETZ)
- 5 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 18.104.22.168.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 22.214.171.124 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
A delicious scented concoction, featuring casual elegance wrapped in Italian seduction, Vince Camuto Homme is both sophisticated and uplifting.
The subtle yet masculine compilation of woody undertones – like pine and cedarwood – blended with lavender and juniper berries is sure to become a festive favourite. Understated strength with a bright finish, Homme is a guy’s guy. A fragrance that will have others leaning in closer for a whiff.
With a fresh, slightly spicy and powdery character, this fragrance conjures images of orange trees veiled in thick oceanic fog. Pack Colonia Pura in your bag this season to brighten the mood with invigorating bergamot and sunny citrus notes. Acqua di Parma’s scent successfully balances citrus with sweet florals and a dash of woody goodness, resulting in a cologne with a heady, addictive vibe.
According to our male team members at Scentbird HQ, it’s definitely worth a spray…. or two… or four.
Built upon the rich, buttery notes of vanilla absolu, The Architects Club delivers sensuality and complexity in every spray. Woody notes layer on top of smoky vanilla to create a scent that blankets – but never overpowers the skin.
Set in a London cocktail club in the 1930s, The Architects Club packs Italian bergamot, juniper berries and French Clary Sage with pink peppercorn, black currant and Haitian vetiver. Make sure you save just enough sprays for Valentine’s Day, as reviewers on our site agree this is one of the sexiest scents ever.
Dark Rum by (MALIN+GOETZ)
A scent that smells like your favorite mixed drink? Yes please!
With aromatic rum at its heart, this (Malin + Goetz) fragrance is surrounded by bergamot, plum and anise on top, as well as leather, patchouli and amber. Dark Rum is a scent-sational addition to the festive season. Deep, smoky and rich, this is the fragrance that we want all of our holidays to smell like!