Drum roll please: We’re delighted to introduce our new sister brand: Goodhabit, the best defense against artificial blue light for your skin.
With #wfh and remote social living, we’re turning to digital technology devices as primary means of communication and entertainment. However, these electronic devices emit blue light, which has been shown to cause premature skin ageing by penetrating deeper layers of your complexion, and inducing oxidative stress that leads to hyperpigmentation, inflammation and collagen breakdown.
So you see, since we’re guilty of checking our phones over 150 times a day on average, that endless scrolling does more than trigger a sense of FOMO. Add Netflix to the equation and we’re left with the soooo not fun fact that only 60 minutes in front of a digital screen equals 15 minutes unprotected in the sun.
Table of Contents
- 1 Time to adopt a new skincare Goodhabit:
- 2 Clean Scene Micellar Gel
- 3 Texture Magic Exfoliating Toner
- 3.0.1 For more information on how to place an order for this product from Goodhabit blue light skin protection line, active ingredients, subscription, company’s philosophy and how to use instructions, please click on the link here: https://goodhabitskin.com/collections/shop-all/products/texture-magic-exfoliating-toner
- 4 Glow Potion Oil Serum
- 4.0.1 For more information on how to place an order for this product from Goodhabit blue light skin protection line, active ingredients, subscription, company’s philosophy and how to use instructions, please click on the link here: https://goodhabitskin.com/collections/shop-all/products/glow-potion-oil-serum
- 5 Water Jelly Dew Cream
- 5.0.1 For more information on how to place an order for this product from Goodhabit blue light skin protection line, active ingredients, subscription, company’s philosophy and how to use instructions, please click on the link here: https://goodhabitskin.com/collections/shop-all/products/water-jelly-dew-cream
- 6 Follow @Scentbird on Instagram for more new Goodhabit skin heroes, drops and announcements
Time to adopt a new skincare Goodhabit:
Enter Goodhabit — clean, conscious formulas effectively hit the block and undo buttons on the negative effects of blue light, and you get first dibs on the entire collection, which launches May 6th.
The best part? Goodhabit not only shields from blue light, but works hard to reverse the damage that’s already done. Plus 20% of your purchase will go towards FoodBankNYC, a non-profit organization devoted to organizing food, information, and support for over 50,000 children, teens, and adults in need.
Finally, a skincare line that’s good for you and the entire community.
Take a look at the blue light skin protection lineup and make an order before the official drop:
Clean Scene Micellar Gel
Think of it as your next skin care staple, for a good reason: this lightweight, micellar gel removes makeup, draws out impurities and excess oil, refreshes and protects the skin against blue light, all in a single step. Enriched with blue spirulina, hyaluronic acid and blue tansy flower and formulated with Goodhabit’s proprietary BLU5 technology, it’s the product worth swiping right for!
Texture Magic Exfoliating Toner
Technology has made our lives easier in so many ways, right? Goodhabit’s proprietary BLU5 technology makes sure that the only way we see that same modern innovation is in a positive light. This powerful, yet ultra gentle toner uses AHAs, PHAs and BHAs to revitalize the complexion, evens out skin texture and tone, and minimize the look of pores.
Oh yes, we keep our smartphones and this magic toner within arm’s reach, because we’re smart like that.
Glow Potion Oil Serum
Blue light pollution is the new skin aging threat, but luckily the solution does not require an anguishing separation trial with your fave devices, or missing out on Zoom meetings. The Goodhabit’s oil serum delivers the benefits of three different products in one streamlined formula. Formulated with super-mighty ingredients to infuse skin with moisture, target signs of ageing, restore elasticity and prevent water loss, it’s the skincare must have that enables you to stay plugged in and be completely protected.
Water Jelly Dew Cream
“FOMO” is officially a part of the Oxford Dictionary, but it doesn’t have to take any part in your life. ‘Cause this dew cream by Goodhabit is like an anti-threat software for your skin: it minimizes and helps prevent future signs of aging caused by artificial blue light. It is packed with over 20% humectants to provide heavyweight hydration with a lightweight feel, so your skin will always look and feel Insta-ready, #nofilterneeded.