Scentbird’s Staff Picks: Kate’s Favorite Fragrances
Floral, citrus, woodsy or musky, the Scentbird HQ is always buzzing with a medley of top notes. Starting this month, we’ll be highlighting our team’s favorite fragrances.
This time, we delve into Kate’s fragrance wardrobe. And we like it.
Table of Contents
- 1 Meet Kate
- 2 1969 by Histoires de Parfums
- 3 Bergamot by Malin+Goetz
- 4 Electric Wood by Room 1015
- 5 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 126.96.36.199.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here:https://www.scentbird.com
- 188.8.131.52 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Kate prefers more masculine scents that mix woody notes with vetiver and spices.
WHAT: Her favorite scents:
Kate says: It’s so intriguing, spicy and bubblegum-y at the same time, I can wear it everyday.
Bergamot by Malin+Goetz
Sweet and woody, it’s so unusual and different, and smells like a sophisticated rock’n’roll bar.