Some of these days we’re team #PyjamaDay all day. And then there are days when we want to go all out and glam up. We’re serving up fresh makeup inspo for those days, courtesy of Deck of Scarlet’s Rose Gold trio, for looks that will have your spirits up and houseparty/camera ready, at any moment.
What you’ll need:
Table of Contents
- 1 Hi-Shine Liquid Eyeshadow in Melting Rose
- 2 Longwear 2-in-1 Liner in Desert Rose
- 3 All over Highlighting Stick in Frozen Rose
- 3.0.1 For a softer look: Trace eyes with the creamy 2-in-1 Longwear Liner e and add a flash of holographic pigment in the crease with the All-Over highlighting stick.
- 3.0.2 To really get your glow on: Cover lids with the Hi-Shine liquid eyeshadow for and illuminate your best angles with a touch of highlighter
- 3.0.3 Follow @Scentbird and DeckOfScarlet on Instagram for more of our fave rose gold looks, beauty finds, steals, and inspiration!
Hi-Shine Liquid Eyeshadow in Melting Rose
An ultra-metallic liquid eyeshadow which gives you a light-reflective finish that doesn’t smudge, transfer or fallout. Swipe on for a soft daytime look, or layer it up to dial up the drama.
To add the eyeshadow to your queue or to explore more beauty looks, click on the link below:
Longwear 2-in-1 Liner in Desert Rose
A highly-pigmented 2-in-1 liner that is creamy and radiant. Deck of Scarlet’s wind-up pencil glides on silky for maximum color intensity, and sets immediately, so you can be sure it won’t smudge, smear or fade.
To add the radiant eyeliner to your queue, click on the link below:
All over Highlighting Stick in Frozen Rose
An all-over highlighting solid stick that elevates skin with a luminous sheen, enhancing the complexion and providing instant brightness. Swipe directly onto skin for a targeted glow, or use a makeup brush for a strobe of shimmer.
To add this fan-favorite highlighting stick to your queue, click on the link below:
See the golden trio in action here: