4 Essentials to Get You Friday Night Ready
Is there any better day than the Friday leading into a long weekend? Whether you plan on laying low tonight or kicking off what we consider the first official weekend of summer, we’ve got the products you need to have a feel-good three-day weekend.
Table of Contents
- 0.0.1 Get things going: Vanilla Bean & Heliotrope Candle
- 0.0.2 Skin refresh: Mango & Kiwi Melting Shower Scrub
- 0.0.3 Gimme’ a smooch: Raw Honey Lip Balm
- 0.0.4 Add a dash of glamour: Black Tulip by Nest Fragrances
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 220.127.116.11.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here: https://www.scentbird.com
- 18.104.22.168 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
This sweet and creamy aroma smells like your favorite ice cream cone on warm summer evening (just before it melts). With hints of tangerine, apple and warm sandalwood, Vanilla + Heliotrope is pure indulgence. Light it up and let it burn for hours on end.
Even before you plan your outfit, you’ll want super-hydrated skin. What do you know before you get your legs out? A super-lush body scrub. Our Mango & Kiwi option not only sloughs off dead skin cells and unclogs pores, but it also smells incredibly fresh and invigorating. This scrub gives new meaning to pampering.
Mmm, honey honey. A simply sweet scent boosted with an incredibly lush formula. Packed with avocado and almond oil, this ultra-hydrating balm leaves lips soft, kissably soft and supple. Pro tip: exfoliate before applying Raw Honey.
Lipstick lovers: apply your favorite pigment (we’d suggest Deck of Scarlet’s lip creams and then a coat of Scentbird’s balm to add the perfect touch of gloss.
When celebrating the long weekend with a cocktail (or a few), give Black Tulip a spray for a new Friday night fave. The ripe plum, patchouli and violet combo is heady and unforgettable, while the spiciness of pink pepper adds just a touch of spice.. It also doubles as a date-night and beyond…