The Best Brunch Perfumes
Is any summer city tradition more revered than a perfectly sunny brunch session? Score that hard-to-get table, round up the girls – and the mimosas – snap your favorite plates and trade perfumes. To help you with the last bit, we’ve picked the top super-luxe fragrances to spritz before you reach for that toast – French, avocado or boozy – this summer – and beyond!
Table of Contents
- 0.0.1 Sunday Brunch by Kierin NYC
- 0.0.2 Nirvana White by Elizabeth and James
- 0.0.3 Remarkable People by Etat Libre d’Orange
- 0.0.4 Drunk on Youth by Derek Lam
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 220.127.116.11.1 You’re already sexy, confident, and relaxed. Now it’s time to up your scent game. Scentbird is a personalized fragrance subscription service where each month you select a new designer or niche fragrance that we deliver to your door for $14.95. To join Scentbird or learn more about our community of fragrance-lovers, click here: https://www.scentbird.com
- 18.104.22.168 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Combining the best of both worlds , brunch is the most anticipated meal of our week. Similarly, Kierin’s Sunday Brunch combines earthy Earl Grey with Italian bergamot and lemon, or what we like to think of as our urban unwind scent. While away the hours with smooth tea notes, and brightly sophisticated citruses. Smell so good, when friends ask what are you wearing? you’ll know they’re referring to your fragrance.
Nirvana White is our latest perfume obsession, and why not? Ideal for savoring those long, lazy weekends when the city empties out for a few days, Nirvana White is a soft floral imbued with peony and lily of the valley. Smooth musk is essential to the mix, resulting in a fragrance that’s a feast for the senses.
Skip florals, and go bubbly instead. Celebrate summer with fizzy champagne notes and Remarkable People, an effervescent that’s light, slightly spicy and infused with, grapefruit, cardamom, sandalwood and pepper. Plenty of Saturday sparkle for you and your remarkable people.
By combining the sweet scent of honeysuckle and the fresh aroma of green apple, designer Derek Lam wanted to create a fragrance that tapped into the story of two young lovers unfolding outside his window on Crosby St. With the days getting longer, you can wear this luscious and intriguing fragrance from brunch straight through to dinner, just to heat things up.