When it comes to facial products I have to be even more specific or, I would say, careful, than with other things, like fragrance. I have super-sensitive skin, and because of that I have to stick to particular products and rarely can experiment.
My morning routine depends on whether I shave or not. So, below is my routine for shaving:
- Glam Glow – facial cleanser. It’s very light, which I like as well as the consistency and texture.
- I really love Yuzu & Ginger Gentle Exfoliating Wash. I started using it sometime in winter – around December and still use it regularly. It a pretty light exfoliator so it doesn’t irritate my skin. This body wash is one of the very few unisex products that I enjoy using.
- As I use mostly the razor, I need to be very careful with aftershave products. I only use Nivea Balm for Sensitive skin as it is by far the only one, which doesn’t cause skin problems.
- This time of the year I also use a facial moisturizer. I love Ole Henriksen as it has a gentle texture and fresh feeling.
- Every day I try to use different fragrance. If it is a work day ,and I’m in the office, I usually stick to particular colognes: The Original by Eight & Bob or This Is Not A Blue Bottle by HISTOIRES DE PARFUMS. They are not super similar, but they’re both pretty classy. If it is a weekend, I usually try something more casual and less serious: Dark Rebel by Varvatos (it is a great compliment to my leather coat biker style look); Dark Rum by Malin + Goetz or one of my most favourites Hermann A Mes Cotes Me Paraissait Une Ombre Etat by ETAT LIBRE D`ORANGE.