Throughout the month of October, Scentbird will donate 100% of the sales of our Fierce Pink case to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to support their advocacy and outreach. Join the fight, because we’re always stronger together.
Founded in 1991, NBCF is a non-profit organization dedicated to breast cancer education, providing funding for early detection screenings, and support services. According to the World Health Organization, breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in women worldwide, with an estimated 1.38 million new cases recorded each year. NBCF focuses on the importance of comprehensive awareness, early detection, education and research.
In addition to proudly dressing your Scentbird fragrances with the Fierce Pink atomizer, there are additional ways you can participate in raising awareness:
- Educate yourself on the topic; on the link here you will have access to free educational ebooks:https://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/educational-guides/
- Repeatedly post about Breast Cancer Awareness Month on social, don’t forget the hashtag #breastcancerawarenessmonth and proudly wear a pink ribbon during October and beyond
- Share the story of how you or a loved one have been affected by breast cancer
- Get screened and encourage others to do so as well
But Scentbird’s support doesn’t end here. Our sister brands, Deck of Scarlet, Confessions of a Rebel, and Goodhabit are also donating a portion of the sales of these products::
- Deck of Scarlet: 20% of proceeds from Buff Rose Threeway Lip Oil purchases in Oct will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Goodhabit: 20% of proceeds from the sales of the fragrances in Oct will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Confessions of a Rebel: 20% of proceeds from Morning After & Let’s Be Real in Oct will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Make sure to visit the NBCF website for more information on how to get involved.
And tag us on Instagram @Scentbird with your pink case #BCAfiercepink