Baby it’s hot outside! This surely calls for a refreshment, straight from a perfume’s bottle.
But seriously though, what makes a great summer scent? One that makes you feel cool, fresh and comfortable – and kind of like you are sailing on a yacht. While you’re actually in the midst of scorching hot asphalt jungle.
We have these three fresh, aquatic scents on our “Summer Bottled” list:
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Cheap & Chic Light Clouds by Moschino
- 0.2 French Clary Sage by Lisa Hoffman
- 0.3 L’eau d’Issey by Issey Miyake
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 184.108.40.206.1 Each month, try a new scent. Find something that makes you feel sexy, empowered, relaxed…happy!
- 220.127.116.11.2 If you do not want to end up with a collection of unwanted fragrances that will just end up gathering dust on your dressing table, I suggest try using Scentbird’s services.
- 18.104.22.168.3 Scentbird is a luxury fragrance subscription service that sends you a roller-ball size supply of the fragrance of your choice for $14.95/month.
- 22.214.171.124.4 For $14.95, Scentbird is your monthly invitation to fragrant elegance, chicness and refinement.
- 126.96.36.199.5 To join Scentbird or learn more about this luxurious fragrance service, click here: https://www.scentbird.com
- 188.8.131.52.6 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Moschino Cheap & Chic Light Clouds is light, flowery aquatic perfume, with an irresistible freshness. It gives you inspiration to dream and write plots that convey joy.
It’s the harbinger of spring, of awakening, of clear blue skies embellished with the just the right amount of clouds, to watch them become rabbits, hearts and lonesome white bears.
With peach blossom, green leaves and cyclamen starting the show, you’ll feel giggly, giddy and gorgeous long before the much awaited happy hour. Lotus, jasmine, rose are there to continue that light, airy and elegant floral tradition, and ambrette, cedar and musk rounding up the composition in a warm, deep embrace. Worried because there are no aquatic notes listed in the fragrance composition? Green leaves, lotus and jasmine notes take on the task of keeping you cool. While looking totally hot!
Sheer and softly sensual, uncomplicated scent dominated by notes of pure gentleness, French Clary Sage is that one perfectly weightless perfume that brings sensation of utter bliss.
From the first whiff of the enticingly multifaceted clary sage, it is evident that Lisa Hoffman announces an aromatic treat for all of the senses. Bergamot and clary sage are competing for your right to feel airy and fresh, and cotton flower is heaven. There are light aquatic notes and freesia, but they are singing sotto voce in the background, while you feel completely elegant and chic in an effortless way. The French way, to be precise.
It is the perfume that tugs heavily on the zen ideology’s strings of being present in the moment and savoring life. Its freshness and exquisiteness is reminiscent of the prowess of Imperial Japanese Gardens.
It’s Japanese perfection meets futurism: a whisper of wood drenched in a dense, cloudy mist of citrus. It is like being trapped underneath a waterfall, yet you are thirsty for more, unable to control your thirst…
The definition of fresh aquatic perfume with a dab of sophistication. No unnecessary over-embellishment with complicated accords, just a sheer perfection.