When someone says edible notes in perfumery, my mind instantly wanders off to the sultry scent of vanilla, the smooth caramel, whipped cream, chocolate or the tingly bitter cocoa. Although technically speaking, citruses are also edible. So, why am I surprised with cucumber being the hottest perfume trend this summer? It’s refreshing, juicy and has that earthy scent that makes me crave Greek salad as I am writing these lines.
Sea and everything aquatic is a must have for this and every other summer, simply because of their time traveling properties: when we smell these perfumes in December, almost instantly we curse the wind, snow and everything that has the word winter in it.
So, just to keep you in the loop and follow the hottest trends in perfumery, I am going to list my favorite perfumes that have cucumber, sea and salt in their description:
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Happy Heart by Clinique
- 0.2 Be Delicious by DKNY
- 0.3 Aqva Divina by Bvlgari
- 0.4 Aqua Motu by Comptoir Sud Pacifique
- 1 SMELL AMAZING WITH SCENTBIRD
- 188.8.131.52.1 Each month, try a new scent. Find something that makes you feel sexy, empowered, relaxed…happy!
- 184.108.40.206.2 If you do not want to end up with a collection of unwanted fragrances that will just end up gathering dust on your dressing table, I suggest try using Scentbird’s services.
- 220.127.116.11.3 Scentbird is a luxury fragrance subscription service that sends you a roller-ball size supply of the fragrance of your choice for $14.95/month.
- 18.104.22.168.4 For $14.95, Scentbird is your monthly invitation to fragrant elegance, chicness and refinement.
- 22.214.171.124.5 To join Scentbird or learn more about this luxurious fragrance service, click here: https://www.scentbird.com
- 126.96.36.199.6 SCENTBIRD: DATE PERFUMES BEFORE MARRYING THEM!
Happy Heart by Clinique
This rich chypre floral is as happy as Pharrell Williams song! Water hyacinth gives it that sun-is-here-nothing-can-go-wrong feeling, while cucumber and mandarin orange imbue it with a city-girl vibe.
Be Delicious by DKNY
If it’s summer on your skin and in your pocket you’re after, look no further than Be Delicious by DKNY. It is no entry-level fresh, juicy, simple perfume. Fruits laced with fresh cucumber and happily ever after married with spring flower blossoms. Sweetness, depth, sexiness guaranteed. This staple of spring/summer perfumes has become DKNY fragrant bread and butter that gets along beautifully with every style, event and mood!
Aqva Divina by Bvlgari
Aqva Divina by Bvlgari, the new modern and ageless perfume successfully captures the evading scent of sea mermaids: Imagine the smell of crusty sea salt on sun kissed skin and the scent of floraly emblazoned flowy hair , breezy and aquatic.
When you open the perfume bottle, you can actually see this imaginary sea creature sitting on a cove and watching the waves grow bigger in the distance.
Aqua Motu by Comptoir Sud Pacifique
This aquatic scent inspired by the ocean and water is extremely refreshing.
The highlighted fragrant interpretation of tropical paradise that leads you to the crystalline sea of the lagoon where the water is a dark turquoise with depths inhabited by tropical corals make this scent fresh, velvety and sparkling blend of aromatic, herbal and aquatic notes. It opens with immortel, leading through the heart of sea water, sand and lily-of-the-valley. Seaweed notes are the base of this scented summer refreshment.
A true rendition of sea water making love to a hot sand…